The Franks

The Franks

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Visit to Minnesota

Emmett and I traveled to Minnesota for for my nephew Alex's 1st birthday!  We had so much fun and loved spending time with everyone.  We all went out to a great Italian restaurant at my mecca Mall of America!!!  I love that place!  I didn't even get a chance to shop this time while we were there:(  Boo! We watched the roller coasters with the boys while we walked around and just got a little bit of exercise in after eating so much.  Grandma Prindiville drove up with Mom and Dad for the festivities and Uncle Joe flew back from Denver also.  The party was on Saturday and then we went back to Illinois for a few days before flying home.  It was a wonderful week!

Uncle Joe is here!

Everybody loves Uncle Joe!!!!



The boys


No comments:

Post a Comment